Play roulette the RIGHT way with Pocket Fruity! This innovative Table game simulates the look and feel of a glamorous Vegas casino, so you can experience the life of a high-roller – all from the comfort of your own home!
You’ll delight in American Roulette and its slick 3D interface which sets it apart from other, more basic versions of the same game. With 36 numbers, a single zero and a double zero, this Table slot gives you plenty of chances to win BIG! The stunning visuals create a truly immersive experience that’ll keep you entertained for hours and hours, with an interactive spinning wheel and your very own betting chips to place where you want!
How To Play
American Roulette’s advanced interface makes for an easy, enjoyable gaming experience. The first thing you should know is that the game offers the choice in playing in either Regular or Expert Mode, which offers differing sets of features depending on your level of experience playing Roulette. To play, begin by setting your chip size by selecting one of the various coloured chip options on the right hand side of the game. You’ll then need to think carefully about how you want to spend them! You can either choose a specific number and colour combination, or simply select evens/odds or red/black. Then hit the SPIN button to see if you’ll come up trumps!
Alternatively, you can broaden you bet a little by using the panel at the side of the game to make an outside bet. Choose from either one of the low 18 numbers or the latter high 18 numbers coming up. Generally, this will have worse odds, but a better chance of paying out – so it’s up to you how much of a risk you want to take! Make multiple bets to boost your chance of winning even more, and don’t forget to use the game’s handy paytable function to easily find out how much each bet is worth.
You can place inside bets and outside bets. These are as follows:
- Straight up – a bet on a single number
- Chip placement: In the centre of the number
- Split – A bet on two adjacent numbers
- Chip placement: On the line that separates the numbers
- Street – A bet on any three numbers in a row
- Chip placement: On the outside line at the start of the row
- Square – A bet on a block of four numbers
- Chip placement: On the spot in the centre of your four straight up numbers
- Five number line – A bet on five numbers, comprising 00, 0, 1, 2 and 3
- - Chip placement: On the intersection of the dividing lines between 0 and 1
- Line – A bet on six numbers, comprising two adjacent rows
- Chip placement: On the line above Dozen bets so that it rests between the two rows that you want to cover
- Column – A bet on one of the three vertical columns
- Chip placement: At the bottom of the columns
- Dozen – A bet on twelve numbers – either High, Middle or Low
- Chip placement: On one of the following areas: First 12, Second 12 or Third 12
- Even-Money – A bet on eighteen numbers
- Chip placement: On one of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36
Which ones will you go for? Best of luck!
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 94.74% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £94.74.