Welcome to Magic Mine, the world’s first ‘match 3’ skill game that can be played for REAL CASH! Start matching symbols, collecting diamonds and winning BIG right here, right now…
Hit play and you’ll be matching symbols across Magic Mine’s 8x8 grid to collect as many diamonds as you can and watch your win meter rise! This super-fun game will have you switching and swapping your way to success, but it’s not all about luck – make the right moves and you’ll have special pieces on side to help you out…
How To Play
The aim of the game in Magic Mine is to collect as many diamonds as you can. Diamonds are collected in any one of these three ways:
- A match of 3 or more diamonds is made
- A diamond is removed using a special piece
- A chest is collected
You are given 7 moves to collect as many diamonds as you can and in each move you can swap two adjacent pieces on the board in an attempt to match 3 or more of the same symbols. When you make a match, the matched pieces explode, with the symbols above falling into the spaces left behind and new symbols being randomly generated to fill the spaces created at the top of the board.
Besides matching 3 diamonds together, this game also gives you the chance of creating special pieces, which can help you on your way to collecting even more of those all-important sparkly gems. The following special pieces can be formed:
- Stripe piece: matching 4 pieces together in a vertical or horizontal line creates a stripe piece, which will remove all the pieces in the same vertical or horizontal row when used in a match
- Blast piece: matching 5 pieces together in a T-shape or an L-shape creates a blast piece, which removes the 9 pieces surrounding it when used in a match
- Chest piece: matching 5 pieces together in a straight line creates a chest piece, which are stored on screen until the end of the game when they are opened to reveal between 1 and 10 diamonds per chest
Special pieces can be activated in a match (as described above) or can be activated by swapping two adjacent special pieces with each other, in which case they will have an even more powerful effect on the board – hopefully bagging you even more diamonds!
Return To Player
5% of every stake is added to the progressive jackpot (3.5% to the main pot and 1.5% to the reserve)
The Jackpot is randomly triggered (via a chest) with a frequency of 1 in 150,000 - The original seed value is £2,500.
Following the stated strategy this game returns a theoretical RTP of 56.79%. This strategy can be beaten and with optimal play a higher RTP can be achieved.
In promotional free games and games where bonus funds are used, the progressive jackpot is disabled. No contributions are made to the progressive jackpot and it cannot be won. The RTP on these games is 51.79% when following the published strategy.